Cycling is the best exercises
Good morning, my friends,
A year ago, Arvind started cycling simply to stay fit. I never expected it to become a form of meditation for me. With every ride, I discovered that cycling is not only an exercise for the body but also a practice that brings peace to the mind, much like yoga.
When I cycle, the noise of everyday life slowly fades away. My thoughts become clearer, and I find myself reflecting on challenges from different perspectives of my life. Many of my best ideas and solutions have come to me while riding through quiet roads in the morning as well as evening.
Cycling has done me that physical movement and mental well-being are deeply connected. A healthy body encourages a calm mind, and a calm mind helps us make better decisions. It is during these peaceful moments that I learn more about myself and discover ways to grow as a person.
Everyone has a different way of finding inner peace like some one enjoy u tube and some one enjoy movie ,some one enjoying in stock market. For me, it is cycling. It refreshes my body, clears my mind, and reminds me to appreciate the simple moments of life and enthusiastic me to teach every student vigorously.
If you have never experienced an early morning ride, I encourage you to try it at least once. You may discover that the journey transforms not only your fitness but also your way of thinking and spirituality.sprituality is also a natural energy. When you will read this then you receive a energy from Cosmos.
Thank you for reading, and I wish you all a wonderful day.

Comments
Post a Comment